Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dinner Tonight

Tonight was my night to make dinner. My daughter, Alison and I went to the market and got some fish. The fish we selected is called Swain.


It is a fresh water fish. I light up the BBQ and let it warm up as I prepared some Zucchini and lettuce from our Tower Garden to have with dinner. The fish was seared on both sides for about a minute and then I wrapped it in foil with a little butter and lemon wedges.


Alison selected a great Balsamic dressing to go with the salad.


Little butter with the Zucchini.


We have a few bread lovers, so I also got some bread and warmed it up in the oven. 


The Balsamic dressing was great with the salad and the bread was great for making sure nothing was wasted.

Kids came home from Water Polo practice and we had a great dinner!




No comments:

Post a Comment